Wednesday, September 7, 2011

NATIONAL COUPON MONTH HUH?

Holy cow! Its National Coupon Month, and I would have never known it before I worked at Netsavingslink, but then of course I would have never know how to save as much as I do now or even consider the value of couponing. Americans saved about $3.7 billion using coupons in 2010. BILLION! I could have never guessed there could be so much savings, maybe the government should use coupons to bail us out of debt. Is there a coupon for that? In my household it is now a Sunday tradition to go to our site and plan for next weeks shopping trip. Now, I am not extreme by far, but I do save an average of $20-$75 per week which averages $1700 per year and that is only on groceries! I tend to use a dining certificate once a week which averages $1200 per year. On an average of 3k per year saved by using our site, that is a good chunk of cash that I would have thrown away. I have also surfed the net and try to find deals on my own, but that takes to much time and I am very impatient. It is much easier to go to Netsavingslink where all my savings are in on category. They do all the work for you and actually have some great e-books and audio help that teaches you how to save. Now, I am saving 3k per year only on dining and groceries. I only spend about 10-20 min every Sunday on our site checking local grocery ads and printing coupons and that put 3k back in my pocket, well worth it!

Now I do not expect every one to run out and get a Netsavingslink membership because this Jeff guy that WORKS at the place told me to get one, but please take a look the savings are REAL and we offer a money back guarantee. Plus, you get a free dining certificate that will make your membership free. If you do not want to join and a would like to find the deals on your own, that's great, as long as we all do our part to celebrate National Coupon Month and get out there, clip those coupons, take advantage of those Daily Deals out there, lets fight back in this hard economy and save some money!! HAPPY SAVINGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment